Bullet Quick-Connect liquid-tight fittings for terminating Type B nonmetallic conduits to boxes or enclosures
Bullet Quick-Connect fittings are designed to make your work easier in many ways. Here are some of their most appreciated features. They can be installed more effectively and faster than traditional fittings. Whereas traditional fittings have locknuts that needs to be removed before installation, Bullet Quick-Connect fittings have none. Thanks to their one-piece design, there is no need to disassemble the Bullet Quick-Connect fitting before installation.
Panel builders appreciate the built-in locking mechanism of ABB’s Bullet Quick-Connect fitting because it takes up less room in the enclosure and there is no need to open the housing or the enclosure to install the fitting. Volume installers also like the Bullet Quick-Connect fitting because it is forgiving of normal variations in conduit diameter and field cuts. And, everyone will appreciate the dedicated removal tool which can remove the fitting from housings or enclosures without compromising its sealing performance, enabling the Bullet Quick-Connect fitting to be reused.
The elongated gland nut of the Bullet Quick-Connect fitting provides a great strain relief for 90° pull and it has a high pullout resistance.
Bullet Quick-Connect fittings can withstand harsh environmental conditions
Made from weather-resistant thermoplastic, Bullet Quick-Connect fittings can be used indoors and outdoors and:
- Operate at temperatures ranging from -18 °C to 105 °C (-2 °F to 221 °F)
- Meet industry standards for cold impact
- Are resistant to wire-pulling compounds
- Offer resistance to cutting fluids, detergents, cleaners, and sanitizers commonly encountered in many industrial environments
- Withstand exposure to marine environments.
The fittings used by master electricians in a wide range of industrial applications
“The Bullet Quick-Connect waterproof coupling is resistant to virtually all types of liquids found in industrial environments, factories and maritime contexts. Try it out today!” Julie Brosseau, sales representative at ABB.
Bullet Quick-Connect liquid-tight fittings meet all applicable standards and regulations
- NEMA 250 Type 4 and Type 4x Enclosure types
- UL514B Standard for conduit, tubing, and cable fittings
- CSA No. 22.2 No. 227.2 Standard for liquid-tight flexible nonmetallic conduit
- CSA No. 22.2 No. 18.3-12 Standard for conduit, tubing, and cable fittings
- ANSI/UL514B Standard for conduit, tubing, and cable fittings
- UL94-V2 Standard for safety of flammability of plastic materials for parts in devices and appliances
Bullet Quick-Connect liquid-tight fittings part numbers
Find the Bullet Quick-Connect fitting that is right for you. Click on the part number for product details and to find out where you can order it online.
Bullet Quick-Connect removal tool part numbers
*One removal tool is included with each inner package